Photo credit: Brad Builds
Most film buffs know that the original Mad Max film is an Australian dystopian action thriller film whose main character, Max Rockatansky, drives a supercharged V8-powered black Pursuit Special. If they released a reboot, but used a new Tesla Roadster instead, it might look something like this. To ensure that you won’t need to pull into a supercharger, it comes equipped with a solar panel system on the hood, roof, and roof rack. Read more for additional pictures.
Other off-road upgrades include beefier tires, a slight lifted to help tackle any kind of terrain, a roof rack, and front / rear guards. Now we don’t recommend you try hunting down Nightrider’s motorbike gang, but it would definitely be a head turner in the real world should someone use this concept as a guideline when modifying their own when deliveries begin.
- STRATEGY GAME - PLAN YOUR WAY TO VICTORY: Develop the landscape of a medieval fortress city one tile at a time. Whether blocking a city's growth or connecting with your opponent’s road to share the points, Carcassonne provides plenty of ways to use your cunning and outsmart your opponents.
- ONE STEP AT A TIME TILE-PLACEMENT GAME: Players fill in the countryside around the medieval fortified city, choosing from tiles that depict cities, roads, monasteries, and fields; each new tile creates an ever-expanding board on which players can then add their followers.
- JACK OF ALL TRADES: Followers can take many different roles (knights, monks, farmers, or thieves) determined by the type of tile on which they're placed. Each role scores points differently, so you'll need careful planning to make the best use of your followers.
- HOW TO ACHIEVE VICTORY: Players score points by having followers on tiles as features are completed. The player who makes the most strategic placements of tiles and followers will score the most points and win the game.
- HIGH REPLAYABILITY: With its simple yet rich game mechanics and eighty-four tiles that can be configured into numerous combinations, Carcassonne appeals to beginners and veteran gamers alike. LOOKING FOR NEW ADVENTURES? Try our many expansions (Note: Expansions require Carcassonne Base Game to play). Average Playtime: 45 minutes.