Photo credit: Hollman International via Car Scoops
The Mercedes-Benz G63 AMG 6×6 is a sport utility truck and a derivative of the six wheel drive Mercedes Geländewagen developed for the Australian Army from 2007. At the time of its introduction, it was the company’s largest and second most expensive street-legal off-road vehicle, and manufactured from 2013 to 2015 by Magna Steyr in Graz, Austria. German luxury tuner Brabus put their own finishing touches on this beast, and at a hefty price, $1.072-million USD to be exact. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
A custom tuning kit for the engine boosts the twin-turbocharged 5.5L V8 engine to 700 hp, while the interior received a few upgrades as well, including an Alcantara headliner, Alcantara sunvisors, leather dashboard accents, custom seats, a revamped center console, bespoke floor mats, as well as a few other luxurious touches.
- This 2-sided model includes a high-tech bunker and a revolving transmitter tower; When kids bring Wonder Woman (Diana Prince) and her archenemy, Cheetah (Dr Barbara Minerva), to the scene, anything can happen
- A winged Wonder Woman and Cheetah minifigures provide super-hero action, while a Max minifigure is at the control center; High above, the transmitter tower rotates through 360 degrees and up and down
- Kids can fix the Wonder Woman minifigure to the rotating transmitter as she flies around the tower, Max stands at the controls; When the Super-Villain, Cheetah, arrives, it’s time for an epic battle
- Boys and girls aged 8 and up will enjoy exciting, imaginative adventures with this popular LEGO DC Wonder Woman toy; An action-packed gift for all young super heroes
- Measuring 7” (19 cm) high and 6” (17cm) wide, with a radar dish measuring 7” (20cm) across, the LEGO DC Wonder Woman vs Cheetah (76157) set encourages imaginative play on a large scale