No, this isn’t a gag product, but rather the world’s first ever self-cooling six pack that also plays video games, or at least that’s what Bud Light claims. The BL6 is touted as ½ koozie, ½ projector & ½ gaming console. It would be simple enough to just put a tablet inside this thing, but it’s actually a Windows 10 PC powered by an Intel i7-1065G7 processor (3.90-GHz Max Turbo frequency), and 16GB of RAM. There are several pre-loaded games, including Tekken 7, Soul Calibur 6, RBI 20 Baseball, and more. Read more for a video and additional information.
You won’t need to hook it up to an external display, as this thing has an integrated ASUS DLP projector with a 720p resolution and 500 lumens of brightness. Forget using keyboard and mouse, there are even two matching controllers included to get you started right out of the box. One caveat: only a single console exists in the world, and it’s up for auction with 100% of the proceeds going to charity. More information here.
- Hd audio and video (720p) with 16: 9/ 4: 3 Switch (HD cable only)
- High compatibility with (NTSC/PAL) NES, Super NES/Super Famicom, and Genesis/Mega drive cartridges
- Hyperkin-engineered perfect pin (patent pending) Technology sets a new standard for state-of-the-art, high-quality pins
- Comes with a "Scout" And a "Squire" Premium classic-style Controller, Controller ports support compatible controllers for each Console
- Includes AV ports with AV cable, 3 ft. Hd cable, 6 ft. Micro charge cable and AC Adapter