South Africa-based SVI Engineering unveils a new version of their MAX 3 armored personnel carrier. Based on the Toyota Land Cruiser 79, customers can choose from several engines, including the V6 petrol, inline six diesel and V8 turbodiesel. Its armored cab comes equipped with B6 ballistic level standard protection (withstands 5.56 mm and 7.62 mm assault rifles), but if necessary, can be upgraded to B7 blast protection. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
This design would also be suitable for riot-type attacks, whether for military or non-military roles. This means it could be used as a personnel carrier, ambulance, command control center, crowd control, special forces and police. It can be configured as a single cab, double cab and as an armoured personnel carrier with an enclosed rear loadbed. Heading into a war zone? You might want to opt for the Thales Scorpion 60/81 mm automated mortar, 12.7 mm pintle mount or 12.7 mm Rogue Lite remotely operated weapon station. Even when equipped with a weapon station, the MAX 3 weighs in at just 3.8-tons (7,600-pounds), which is quite light compared to other armored vehicles.
- Fans of LEGO Technic sets and Land Rover vehicles will enjoy an immersive and rewarding building experience with this highly authentic LEGO Technic Land Rover Defender replica, packed with realistic features and functions
- This collectible model of the quintessential 2019 Land Rover Defender really captures the vehicle’s level of refinement with its clean, modern lines and sculpted surfaces, making it a great display piece for the home or office
- Developed in partnership with Land Rover, this building toy has working steering, 4-speed sequential gearbox, All Wheel Drive with 3 differentials, independent suspension, detailed in-line 6-cylinder engine and a working winch
- Cabin features a detailed dashboard, working steering wheel, gear section with 2 levers for engaging high or low gear ratios and a selector for changing gear, plus forward-folding seats for visual access to the gearbox
- This 2,573-piece LEGO Technic Land Rover Defender 42110 delivers an immersive building experience and makes an ideal Christmas or birthday gift for all aged 11+. Measures over 8-inch (22cm) high, 16-inch (42cm) long and 7-inch (20cm) wide
- USAGE: The Light Set is used to light up Technic Land Rover Defender (NOT include the Lego Set).
- PORDUCT FEATURE: The Light is made use of original material purely handmade. It contains 1 USB Light kit ,Instruction guide, battery box. Plug in power, and light up your building blocks with our amazing design!
- TIPS: Prepare three AA Batteries, or USB Charger and Voltage should be less than 5V to avoid burning.
- INSTALLATION INSTRUCTION: The light set installation is done to your preference. Please install your led light carefully, no hard pulling and no need to bend or shake it.
- ABOUT US: Specialized in custom-designed Lighting Kit toys, we aim to supply customer with good products and quality services. Make your creations unique with your rich imagination and creativity. Let 's light up your bricks and bring them new vitality. If you have any problems, please do not hesitate to contact us. Have a happy shopping experience!