Think of the new Bugatti Chiron Pur Sport as a racing version of the hypercar, focusing mainly on aerodynamics, weight reduction, and power distribution. Power comes from an 8.0-liter quad-turbo W16 generating 1,500 horsepower with a 6,900 rpm redline, paired with a 7-speed automatic transmission that boasts 15-percent closer gear ratios to improve the power delivery and engine response. Read more for two videos, additional pictures and information.
Limited to 16 examples priced at $3.55-million, it comes equipped with a revamped body that sports an aerodynamically optimized front fascia boasting wider air openings as well as an enlarged horseshoe panel at the bottom. Out back, there’s a 74.8-inch wide spoiler for maximum downforce, while lightweight exhaust pipes made of 3D-printed titanium keep the beast growling.
- The perfect gift for car lovers and future engineers! Build and experience a quintessential collectible sports car – the LEGO Technic Bugatti Chiron! Developed in partnership with Bugatti Automobiles S.A.S, this is a faithful recreation of the real car
- The Bugatti advanced model car build is created with 3599 pieces and features a classic duo-tone blue color scheme, This set is the perfect addition to any adult or teen's car collection and can be played with or used for display
- This 1:8 scale Bugatti Chiron race car model features an active rear wing, 8-speed gearbox with paddle gear shift, W16 engine, steering wheel, suspension and spoked rims and comes in luxurious box packaging with a collector's booklet
- The LEGO Technic Bugatti Chiron model car building kit can be built together with all LEGO Technic sets and LEGO bricks for creative construction and extended play
- The Bugatti model car measures over 5 inches (14cm) high, 22 inches (56cm) long and 9 inches (25cm) wide
We spoke to customers and realized they wanted a vehicle that is geared even more towards agility and dynamic cornering. A hypersports car that yearns for country roads with as many bends as possible. An unadulterated, uncompromising driving machine. Consequently, the vehicle is called Chiron Pur Sport. By cutting the weight by 50 kilograms while simultaneously boosting the downforce and configuring an uncompromising, sporty chassis as well as suspension setup, the Chiron Pur Sport1 boasts incredible grip, sensational acceleration and extraordinarily accurate handling,” said Stephan Winkelmann, Bugatti President.