Photo credit: Shashank Das
Limited to just 60-units worldwide, the Bugatti Chiron Pur Sport focuses on handling and increases the redline to 6,900 rpm. It’s lighter than the standard Chiron thanks to a lightweight 3D printed titanium exhaust, fixed rear spoiler and extensive use of alcantara, anodized aluminium as well as titanium on the interior. Here’s what it would look like in a stormtrooper theme, courtesy of Shashank Das. Read more for additional pictures and information.
The Pur Sport wheels boast special spokes called “aero blades” which are designed to channel turbulent air near the rims down to the side and rear diffuser. Its wheels are wrapped in Michelin Sport Cup 2R increasing lateral grip by 10 percent and to improve handling, the springs were made 65 percent stiffer at the front and 33 percent at the rear. Production of the Pur Sport starts later this year, but unfortunately, the Stormtroper edition remains a concept…for now.
- The perfect gift for car lovers and future engineers! Build and experience a quintessential collectible sports car – the LEGO Technic Bugatti Chiron! Developed in partnership with Bugatti Automobiles S.A.S, this is a faithful recreation of the real car
- The Bugatti advanced model car build is created with 3599 pieces and features a classic duo-tone blue color scheme, This set is the perfect addition to any adult or teen's car collection and can be played with or used for display
- This 1:8 scale Bugatti Chiron race car model features an active rear wing, 8-speed gearbox with paddle gear shift, W16 engine, steering wheel, suspension and spoked rims and comes in luxurious box packaging with a collector's booklet
- The LEGO Technic Bugatti Chiron model car building kit can be built together with all LEGO Technic sets and LEGO bricks for creative construction and extended play
- The Bugatti model car measures over 5 inches (14cm) high, 22 inches (56cm) long and 9 inches (25cm) wide