Photo credit: Fábio Martins
Designed by Fábio Martins, the Etiron is what a Bugatti Chiron-inspired nespresso capsule machine might look like. For those who don’t know how these types of machines work, they basically use hermetically sealed capsules that when pierced inside the machine, hot water is pumped under high pressure into injector holes, thus brewing the coffee inside. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
There’s nothing too special about the Etiron compared to standard machines other than the fact that it would be hyper expensive if released. The brewed coffee still exits these small capsules and then flows through a funnel nozzle into a cup. Similar to pressure cookers, a safety pressure release valve inside the brewing chamber prevents an explosion from occurring if the normal coffee exhaust path becomes obstructed.
- VERSATILE AUTOMATIC COFFEE MAKER: Brew different single serve coffee cup sizes; espresso (1.35 oz), double espresso (2.7 oz), gran lungo (5 oz), coffee (7.7 oz) and alto (14 oz). Pour over ice to create your favorite iced coffee drinks
- SMART COFFEE MAKER: Vertuo coffee makers use a patented extraction technology developed by Nespresso known as Centrifusion. Just insert a capsule and close the lever and enjoy freshly brewed coffee or authentic espresso
- SINGLE SERVE COFFEE MACHINE: create barista grade brewed single serve coffee or espresso cups at the touch of a single button; Designed for use with Nespresso Vertuo capsules only
- FEATURES: Extra-large 54 oz water tank and a very large 17 count used capsule container; This machine also has a fast heat up time of only 15 seconds; There is an energy saving automatic shutoff at 9 minutes of inactivity
- COMPLIMENTARY GIFT: Each machine includes a complimentary starter set of Nespresso capsules (capsule assortment may vary from picture)