Photo credit: Andries van Overbeeke
Automotive designer Andries van Overbeeke realizes that F1 cars may change completely after this season, so using his experienced gained as an intern at Bugatti, he created this sleek race car. It’s approximately 13-inches wider than the ones competing this upcoming season, but its wheelbase was shrunk for a more balanced aesthetic. Read more for additional pictures and information.
Unfortunately (or fortunately), this concept is not a preview of what F1 cars will look like in the near future, but does put a nice twist on the vehicles with its closed-cockpit design. What we do know is that 2022 is set to have new rules that will give rise to new F1 cars that look different from the ones today, possibly with LED panels showing race as well as driver information required to keep things safe.
- ✔ PERFECT KIDS CAR GIFT! for Kids Ages 1-5 Yrs Old - Touch Screen LCD Tablet on Dashboard with On Screen Battery Life Display, Play Music, Watch Cartoons, or Listen to Audio Books with Loud and Clear Speakers.
- ✔ Safe and Adventurous Ride with 2 to 6 Miles Speeds Forward + Reverse smooth & simple to ride on. Parents can also drive the car by the cool remote control (Parent Remote can overpower and stop the car anytime)
- ✔ SAFETY + COMFORTABLE: Rubber Tires, Leather Adjustable Seat, Extend Seat Space, and 2 Point Safety Seat Belt for a smooth and comfortable ride, offers maximum safety for your kids.
- ✔ ADVANCED 12V BATTERY: Drive up to 1 to 2 Hours and Smart Cattery to Drive Longer - Battery Charging Time 1 - 8 Hours (Automatically controlled)
- ✔ PRODUCT SIZE: Length - 49", Height - 21.5", Width - 30" Maximum Load: 66 lbs. Luggage handle under the car to carry vehicle - portable & easy to carry.
I was inspired by generative designs and jet fighters. This could lead to massive cost reductions, which is important with the upcoming cost cap,” said van Overbeeke to Autoblog.