The Buick Smart Pod was designed to maximize the productivity of its passengers while letting them experience a world-class level of comfort, safety and connectivity for hub-to-hub transportation. This fully autonomous electric vehicle is built atop the Ultium platform and VIP electric architecture, starting from the front headlights, which make use of micro-LED lighting technology. Read more for a short video, additional pictures and information.
Micro-LED lighting technology is also used for the dynamic wake-up lighting animation and sliding door welcome passengers when they approach. Step inside, and you’re greeted with a panoramic roof using innovative glass lattice to maximize visibility and an innovative sleep seat, which fully reclines, resulting in the most comfortable and efficient method of commuting in an autonomous vehicle. A 50-inch retractable retina LED screen and virtual cockpit system offer an extremely intuitive AI-enabled experience for in-car virtual assistance and seamless connectivity with the outside world. Other interior features include deployable tables, enhanced noise-canceling technology, an ambient sound management system, and an air purifying system.
- This is the ultimate ECTO-1 building kit for fans of LEGO bricks and Ghostbusters looking to build their next model car or simply relax with an immersive hands-on hobby project
- This is no Ghostbusters toy; It’s a car kit for adults with working steering, trapdoor with ghost trap, an extending gunner seat, plus a moving ghost sniffer and other paranormal detection equipment
- With pieces like a curved windshield, modular steering wheel and brick with Ghostbusters deco, this authentically detailed set will look great in your home or office
- Ideal for Ghostbusters fans and LEGO lovers alike, this ECTO-1 model car gives hours of enjoyment and a building experience that will appeal to adults
- Measuring over 8” (22.5cm) high, 18” (47cm) long and 6” (16.5cm) wide, ECTO-1 is packed with authentic details that you'll be proud to display
The Buick concepts are pioneering, digitalized and more luxurious than ever. They articulate Buick’s ongoing transformation and fulfill our commitment to create intelligent mobility spaces that are sustainable, exclusive and fully connected to elevate every aspect of the customer experience,” said Cesar Toledo, general director of Buick Sales and Marketing at SAIC-GM.