There’s electric cars, planes, and yes, even buses. BYD (“Build Your Dreams”), a leading electric vehicle company, introduces a battery-electric Type D school bus with innovative safety features and performance. Available in 35, 38, and 40 feet length models, these buses are ideal for transporting students to classes, field trips, as well as athletic and band events. They can seat up to 84 and be equipped with an ADA liftgate, complete with a 155-mile range on a single charge. Read more for additional pictures and information.
BYD aims to create a new environment where for bi-directional charging can be the norm. This means that these electric school buses can be charged overnight when energy demand is low, and then have its clean emission free energy fed back into the classroom during school hours when the bus is parked, thus resulting in well-lit classrooms while keeping students and teachers plugged-in. The buses can be equipped with IMMI’S Safeguard 3-point lap-shoulder belts, integrated child seats, and portable restraints. Its lithium iron phosphate battery, claimed to be the safest and most reliable in the electric vehicle industry, powers BYD’s unique powertrain with high-speed, dual in-wheel traction motors.
- Upped The Game: The Gokart PRO comes with a top speed of 23 mph and 15.5 miles range within one single charge. Included Ninebot S MAX, you can easily assemble and detach the Gokart PRO and experience the fun of self-balancing scooter.
- Drift like a Pro: The Gokart PRO has an RR design, the rear engine and the rear-wheel-drive are set up like supercars. Equipped with 4,800W Max engine power and 96N max torque. This allows segway Gokart PRO to sprint from 0 to 23 mph within seconds.
- Keep Your safe: The Ninebot Gokart PRO comes with a high-strength steel frame that can carry a payload of up to 220 lbs and max slope of 15°. Triple anti-collision protection and dual communication technology to increase the safety of the rider.
- Fun for All Ages: The adjustable frame length and steering wheel height can accommodate riders from 4’5” to 6’3”. Gokart PRO features four driving modes. It's collapsible to fit into most vehicle trunks, allowing you to take it wherever you want to go!
- Warranty: Download the Segway app to control four driving modes, adjust the drifting assistant level, control the light effect, and much more. Please refer to warranty information in the product details below and contact us if you have any problems.
We are raising the bar for design, innovation, range and quality, giving parents peace of mind knowing their children are benefiting from the safest school bus anywhere. At the same time, our buses will give operators the performance and cost savings that will make migrating to zero emission technology affordable and practical,” said Stella Li, President of BYD North America.