Nestled in Fall River county near the Black Hills in South Dakota is Vivos xPoint, the world’s largest doomsday survival community comprised of individual bunkers for 575 families and a total population of 5,000. Simply put, the company converted an old army munitions depot used between 1942-1967 into this community of concrete bunkers that can endure a 500,000-pound internal blast. Residents get their fresh water from two wells, stored in reinforced concrete tanks. Read more for two videos and additional information.
Residents can opt for geothermal heating, solar or wind to provide backup power for a generator, complete with a nuclear, biological, and chemical (NBC) air filtration system. Eventually, the community will have a general store, shooting range, hydroponic gardens, medical clinic, horse stables, classroom, and even a members-only restaurant. How much does it cost to live here? A somewhat reasonable one-time cost of $35,000 – $45,000 USD as well as a $1,000 annual ground rent fee per bunker.
- This San Francisco building set captures the essence of the San Francisco skyline with models of the city's most iconic architectural marvels, from the Golden Gate Bridge to the Transamerica Pyramid
- Architecture building kit includes “painted ladies” buildings near Alamo Square, 555 California Street, the Transamerica Pyramid, Salesforce Tower, Coit Tower, Fort Point, Golden Gate Bridge and Alcatraz Island models
- This San Francisco skyline set from LEGO Architecture can be built together with all other original LEGO sets and LEGO bricks for creative building. Build and display this San Francisco collectible toy in your home or office!
- The LEGO Architecture collection allows kids and adults to recreate famous landmarks from around the world, from Paris to China and beyond
- City model measures over 6 inches (16cm) high, 11 inches (28cm) wide and 2 inches (7cm) deep; 565 pieces, Makes the perfect San Francisco gift for boys and girls aged 12+ and for adults of all ages
- USAGE: (NOT include the Lego Set) The Light Set is used to light up Architecture San Francisco.
- PORDUCT FEATURE: The Light is made use of original material purely handmade. It contains 1 USB Light kit ,Instruction guide, battery box. Plug in power, and light up your building blocks with our amazing design!
- TIPS: Prepare three AA Batteries, or USB Charger and Voltage should be less than 5V to avoid burning.
- INSTALLATION INSTRUCTION: The light set installation is done to your preference. Please install your led light carefully, no hard pulling and no need to bend or shake it.
- ABOUT US: Specialized in custom-designed Lighting Kit toys, we aim to supply customer with good products and quality services. Make your creations unique with your rich imagination and creativity. Let 's light up your bricks and bring them new vitality. If you have any problems, please do not hesitate to contact us. Have a happy shopping experience!