China’s new high-definition radar system may be a game changer for warfare, as it provides a much more detailed image of targets while itself remains nearly impossible to difficult. These systems could provide users with enough detail to identify aircraft, missiles, and other aerial targets by specific model. This is made possible under a principle known as quantum entanglement, where two particles can be linked together regardless of distance. Read more for a video and additional information.
That’s right, the system uses entangled microwaves to detect objects at a distance using just a few photons. The device is used to create pairs of entangled microwave photons using a superconducting device, called a Josephson parametric converter, that beams the first signal photon toward the object of interest and listens for the reflection. The second photon, called the idler photon, waits for the reflection to arrive, thus creating a signature that reveals how far the signal photon has traveled.
- Kids can role-play as heroic warrior The Mandalorian and play out action-packed Star Wars: The Mandalorian scenes with this detailed, LEGO brick model of The Razor Crest (75292) starship
- This fun buildable toy includes 4 LEGO minifigures: The Mandalorian, Greef Karga, Scout Trooper and the Child, plus an IG-11 LEGO figure, all with cool weapons to role-play exciting battles
- The Razor Crest has a dual LEGO minifigure cockpit, 2 spring-loaded shooters, cargo hold with opening sides/access ramps and carbonite bounty elements inside, sleeping area and detachable escape pod for creative play
- This 1,023-piece construction playset offers a challenging build and combines brilliantly with other LEGO Star Wars sets, and makes a great holiday gift or birthday present for boys and girls ages 10+
- The Razor Crest dreadnought measures over 5.5” (14 centimeter) high, 15” (38 centimeter) long and 11” (28 centimeter) wide, and it makes an eye-catching Star Wars: The Mandalorian display piece when it is not being used to transport vital cargo