Set to be launched on June 1st in China, the Vivo X50 Pro not only features Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 768 5G SoC, but also Samsung’s latest 50MP camera sensor. The new ISOCELL GN1 sensor can take 12MP images under low light conditions using Tetracell (4:1) pixel binning instead of Nonacell (9:1) for sharper images as well as gimbal-like stabilization. Read more for two videos and additional information.
Its micro cloud gimbal mechanism consists of a magnetic frame controlled by voice coils paired with a suspension bracket connected to the base with double ball bearings. This system enables the X- and Y-axis tilt angles of up to 3 degrees each, thanks to an extended sensor ribbon folded into a dual-S shape to prevent it from twisting.
- With an extensive 4, 000 mAh long lasting battery, the Galaxy A20 keeps up with your fast paced life throughout the day and into the night; When you need a boost, power back up quickly with fast charging
- Featuring a dual lens, the Galaxy A20 is the only camera you’ll need; Capture more of what you see in every shot, thanks to an ultra wide camera; Shoot scenic photos with a 13MP rear Camera or take flattering selfies with an 8MP front Camera
- View a brilliant, edge to edge 6.4 inches Super AMOLED Infinity display
- Keep more with 32GB of built in memory; Expand your memory up to 512GB with a microSD card (sold separately)
- An ultra wide 123 degrees field of vision lets you fit more in the picture