Photo credit: Wired | YouTube
Jonna Mendez, former CIA Chief of Disguise, specialized in concealing the identities of operatives and assets in the field, while also developing new methods of deception. This entailed creating photorealistic masks that look indistinguishable from a real face. She proved this by wearing one to a meeting with President George H.W. Bush in the Oval Office. Today, she spends her time on the International Spy Museum’s Advisory Board in Washington D.C. Read more for two videos and additional information.
The CIA didn’t make these masks all on their own, as they received help from Hollywood experts, some of whom have worked on masks for movies like Planet of the Apes. Now the masks you see here may look realistic, but for the CIA to show them in a museum means that their current disguises have gone far beyond a simple prop. These don’t take hours to put on like in the movies, just a few minutes at most.
- 【Outstanding industrial design】CNC machined aluminum extrusion and semi-assembled parts for reliable build quality and easy setup. V-guide roller made of Germany POM material with ultra-silence, accurate motion, and excellent wear resistance during long term printing. 220X220X250mm printing size at ±0.1mm high precision. Supports multi-function extensions as well.
- 【Smarter 3D printing】Once a print is complete and the nozzle temperature drops below 50° Celsius, the cooling fans of the nozzle and the motherboard will automatically stop working, saving power and extending their lifespan. Resume printing from where it left after an unexpected power outage or faulty operations. MK8 extruder has wide material compatibility and equipped filament detection sensor will pause printing when filament runs out.
- 【Safe and stable power supply】400Watt switched-mode power supply can better protect your printing from short circuit, overload voltage, or under-voltage situations. The 250Watt hotbed can be heated to 100° Celsius within 3 minutes under an average indoor temperature and keeps it stable to meet different filament materials' working requirements.
- 【Intuitive and user-friendly experience】Multi-language user interface shows the model preview and real-time printing progress. Large rotary nuts make leveling easier. The hotbed holds a replaceable fiberglass sheet with a matte Polycarbonate surface, which has a stronger adhesion and allows you to remove models without any hassle. 32bit motherboard with TMC2225 silent driver provides a quieter printing at 50db noise level and ensures consistent printing for 200 hours without any issues.
- 【Warranty and Service】We provide a 1-year warranty on the printer (nozzle and build plate sheet excluded) and lifetime technical support with fast response in customer service. If you need a replacement part, we will deliver it to you from the local warehouses giving you a better after-sales experience.