The Polestar Precept, set to make its official debut at the 2020 Geneva Motor Show next week, will give the Tesla Model S a run for its money if it goes into production. This all-electric vehicle boasts a SmartZone up front, which replaces the traditional grille with a transparent panel that conceals two radar sensors and a high definition camera, all surrounded by an evolution of Polestar’s Thor’s Hammer LED headlight. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
The interior features sustainable materials that balance modern high-tech luxury with reduced environmental impact. Seat surfaces are 3D-knitted from recycled PET bottles, while bolsters and headrests are made from recycled cork vinyl. Carpets have been crafted from reclaimed fishing nets, but the highlight is the next generation HMI, powered by Android. This builds on Polestar’s close collaboration with Google and consists of a portrait-oriented 15-inch touchscreen and a 12.5-inch driver display.
- Sturdy & Powerful: With the powerful dual motors of 400W, the Segway S-Plus can reach a max speed of 12.5 mph, travel up to 22 miles and accommodate a max load of 220 lbs after a single full charge. Ride your Segway S-Plus to enjoy the beautiful scenery
- Safety & Comfortable: Smart Battery Management System assures the battery safety and extends the battery life. Knee control bar allows for precise steering and easy lifting. The 11" pneumatic tires provide a comfortable and smoother ride on bumpy roads
- Remote Control & Auto-Follow Mode: Use the handle or the joystick on the multi-functional remote with intelligent chip to control the device. When you're not riding and need to have your hands free, turn on follow mode to have your S-Plus follow you
- Intelligent App Management: Download the Segway app for anti-theft function, speed limit and adjustment, vehicle self-diagnose, adjustable ambient lights, firmware upgrade, monitor battery status, vehicle remote control and more
- Quality Assurance: With premium technology, extended functionalities and sleek design, the Segway S-Plus is like having your own personal robot. One-year or 180-day warranty for different parts, please refer to warranty in product details below
- Double the Fun: By attaching your Ninebot S to the GoKart Drift Kit, you can enjoy a fully-functional GoKart with range up to 13. 7 miles and speed up to 10mph. The non-inflatable hollow tire is convenient to maintain and provides a more enjoyable ride
- Drift Racing Excitement: Segway GoKart features a handbrake and brake pedal to switch forward and backward. A high steering ratio of 2. 1: 1 allows for precision steering while the strengthened seat belt ensures the rider's safety
- Options for Everyone: Segway GoKart features three driving modes suitable for different ages. The adjustable frame length and steering wheel height can accommodate riders from 4’3”to 6’5” tall, with max load of 220 lbs and max slope of 15°
- Portable Design: Collapsible for convenient portability, the Ninebot Gokart Kit fits in the trunk of most cars so you can bring it wherever you want to ride! Please note: Requires purchase of Segway miniPRO or Ninebot S
- Quality Assurance: Download the Segway app for a new rider tutorial, assembly instructions, fault reminder speed and more. Please refer to information in product details below and contact us at [email protected] if you have any problems.
Precept is a declaration, a vision of what Polestar stands for and what makes the brand relevant. The car is a response to the clear challenges our society and industry face. This is not a dream of a distant future, Polestar Precept previews future vehicles and shows how we will apply innovation to minimise our environmental impact,” said Thomas Ingenlath, Polestar CEO.