The Citroën My Ami Buggy Concept is basically a repurposed Citroën Ami Electric and has been designed to be a tiny adventure vehicle that can go anywhere. Some of the exterior modifications include an LED light bar on the front of the roof, transparent rainproof panels instead of doors, a visor installed right above the windscreen to offer protection against severe weather conditions and wide ‘mud’ tires for stability on all surfaces. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
Step inside, and you’ll find Advanced Comfort seat cushions, while the seats themselves can quickly be removed for washing. This is possible because they consist of two ‘shells’, one on top of the other. The storage areas all have their own function within the passenger cabin and selected compartments can even be removed (picnic, hiking, etc.). There’s also a charging cable inside the cup holder on the passenger door aperture for charging your smartphone.
- All In One Product: F40 reaches a top speed of up to 18.6 mph, a max range of 25 miles on a single charge, and accommodates a max load of 220 lbs. 350W output helping you conquer up to a 20% grade slope. Get ready for new adventures and easier commutes.
- Improved Riding Experience: The 10-inch pneumatic tires, with superior shock absorption, make your ride smoother and more stable even on bumpy terrain or rough surfaces. With the 350W powerful motor, the F40 delivers a fast and sturdy riding experience.
- Comfortable, Smooth, and Safe Ride: Equipped with a front-wheel mechanical drum brake and a regenerative electric rear brake, the dual brake system ensures a safe ride. With a regenerative braking system recycled energy from riding.
- Extraordinary Functionality: The Smart Battery Management System ensures battery safety and to notify you of any battery alerts when needed. With the Quick Folding System, the F40 can be easily folded in 1 second to store in the trunk.
- Quality Assurance: In three riding modes, the Ninebot F40 is equipped with a preset speed limit of 9.3 mph Eco, 18.6 mph Standard, and 18.6 mph Sport. One year or 180-day for different parts, please contact us if you have any questions.
My Ami Buggy is a proposition in line with the philosophy of Ami Electric, which is not a car. We have therefore looked for inspiration in the world of construction games for the fun and functional side, industrial design for ergonomics and aesthetics, encompassing everyday objects (furniture, lighting, etc.) and fashion accessories (sneakers, sports equipment, glasses, etc.),” said Samuel Pericles, Designer of My Ami Buggy.