Clocky is perfect for accidentally oversleeping when daylight saving time ends in the United States, Canada and Mexico’s northern border cities on Sunday, November 1. It functions as a normal alarm clock, but moves on its own power when the snooze button is pressed a second time, rolling away from wherever you placed the device. There’s a built-in microprocessor that randomizes its speed in unpredictable directions, and around obstacles, using a different route each time, so you’ll be forced to hop out of bed to turn it off. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
Its rugged wheels on shock absorbers extend beyond the top of the clock to protect it from impact should it roll off a nightstand or shelf. When the alarm sounds again after snooze is pressed for a second time, Clocky in a place unknown to the user, who is forced to determine where it is, and walk to that location to shut the alarm off.
- Alarm Clock on Wheels: The best wake up call ever. Never be late. Clocky (Clockie) the only bedside alarm clock that will run away, hide, roll, wheel, beep, and jump (up to a 3 feet nightstand). He is cool, fun, annoying, unique, a bit crazy and guaranteed to get you up on time. Moves (on carpet or wood), shakes, runs, changes directions. You will get up to turn Clocky off! Battery operated (4 AAA batteries).
- Loudest Alarm for Heavy Sleepers: Clocky is super loud. Part robot, part alarm clock- he sounds like R2D2. Obnoxious enough so you can't sleep through. Hands down the best alarm clock for the deep sleeper.
- Abuse the snooze? Know someone who does? I bet you even put the clock on the other side of the bedroom. Clocky is for kids, teens, adults- all use the gadget to get up on time. The perfect gift for the college student dorm, graduation, and back-to-school.
- Easy-to-set time or snooze: You can snooze one time (1-8 minutes), or turn off the snooze feature. Clocky, the digital mobile alarm clock, will light up in the dark and leap into action when it's time to get up and you'll chase it!
- Original Clocky: This is the original Nanda Home Clocky. The real deal. Clocky's inventor is the MIT alum who scored a record breaking deal on Shark Tank. Featured on the Today Show, Ellen, Good Morning America, New York Times, Wall Street Journal, NBC, CNN, Fox, ABC, BBC.. everywhere! Counterfeits will not work. Never oversleep with the one and only Clocky.