Inventor Colin Furze is back at it again, and this time, he’s built a fully-functional screw tank. It’s exactly as it sounds, a screw-driven tank powered by a Honda engine, complete with drive boxes that turn the cylinders. This may not be the fastest vehicle around, but it’s most certainly a sight to be hold when out and about. Read more for a video and additional information.
The screw tank is more suited for driving around in the mud, as hills are still too much for the engine to handle. To keep you in place, there is a Sparco racing seat, but to be perfectly honest, a standard one with a seatbelt just might be enough. On the bright side, it handles shallow waters magnificently. There are no store-bought parts for this one-of-a-kind machine – everything is homemade, with bearings and sprockets being the only things outsourced.
- Radio controlled Army tank highly detailed design with real life lights and sounds. Turret tilts up and down and rotates 360-degrees and can climb obstacles up to 45-degrees.
- Perfect for indoor and outdoor use! Features durable rubber tracks for maximum grip and easy maneuvering and climbing on obstacles and rugged terrain.
- Tanks uses an infrared light system to shoot and create realistic gun-shots and cannon explosion noises, features a 4 LED light live system and makes a destruction sound when hit 4 times.
- Features autonomous single player and multi-player modes, can battle up to 12 tanks. Makes a perfect holiday gift, Comes with special gift wrapping paper.
- Tank operates on 4 AA batteries and the remote requires 2 AA batteries (not included). tanks measurements in inches; 15” long x 6” wide x 5” high.