Let’s face it, your smartphone could be one of the grimiest things you touch each day, and one quick way to sterilize it would be with PhoneSoap 3. Its powerful UV-C light is totally safe for electronics, all the while killing 99.99% of germs. This UV-C light can also get to the microorganisms that hide in crevices where even cleaning wipes can’t reach. Read more for a hands-on video and additional information.
This device is compatible with even the largest smartphones on the market, whether it be the Apple iPhone 11 Pro, Apple iPhone 8 Plus, Google Pixel 4 XL, or Samsung Galaxy Note 10. Plus, each unit houses a USB port in the back so you can charge your phone simultaneously.
- PHONESOAP 3: THE FIRST UV-C SANITIZER AND CHARGER. This unit houses two scientifically proven germicidal UV-C bulbs that completely sanitize your entire phone, killing 99.99% of all bacteria and germs. In addition, the unit offers one USB port and one USB-C port for charging.
- AS SEEN ON SHARK TANK, DISCOVERY CHANNEL, GOOD MORNING AMERICA, AND QVC. PhoneSoap’s revolutionary bacteria-zapping technology was featured on ABC’s Shark Tank, tested and proven effective on the Discovery Channel, and sold to hundreds of thousands of happy customers on Good Morning America and QVC.
- STAY HEALTHY. Our phones gather all the bacteria we touch throughout the day, and then they are stored in warm and dark places like purses and pockets, leaving the bacteria to breed and grow. They are the third hand we never wash! Using PhoneSoap on a regular basis will help keep germs and illness at bay.
- FITS AND CHARGES ANY PHONE. PhoneSoap 3 was built to accommodate all smartphones, including larger models like the iPhone 8+ and the Galaxy S10+. The USB and USB-C ports in the back of the unit offer universal charging to all devices. You’re going to charge your phone every night anyway - you may as well sanitize it, too!
- CLEAN WHATEVER FITS. The PhoneSoap 3 was created with smartphones in mind, but will sanitize anything that fits inside - pacifiers, smart watches, headphones, keys - you name it!