Photo credit: Red Sea Development Company
Prince Mohammed bin Salman, Crown Prince, Chairman of The Red Sea Development Company (TRSDC), partnered with architectural firm Foster + Partners for a Coral Bloom concept, which has been carefully designed to seamlessly blend in with the island’s pristine natural environment. The main hub island at the destination is Shurayrah, comprised of 11 hotels. In an effort to deliver a 30% conservation benefit by 2040. TRSDC is will power the entire resort with renewables, underpinned by the world’s largest battery storage system. Read more for a video and additional information.
The natural landscape will be complemented by hotel designs that are responsive to the changing world and traveler demands over the last 12 months. Most will have no internal corridors in response to a growing demand for space and seclusion, while the resorts themselves will be created using lightweight materials with a low thermal mass and manufactured offsite. This means a more energy efficient construction and less impact on the environment.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: The Jackery Explorer 240 portable power station has been featured as the "Best Portable Power Station for use in the outdoors" by Digital Trends. A classic choice for your pick.
- EASY TO CARRY: This entry-level portable power station is equipped with a 240Wh lithium-ion battery pack, weighing only at 6.6 pounds. The solid handle makes it easy to carry around for outdoor adventures such as Tent Camping, Road Trip, Backyard Camping, etc.
- VERSATILE POWER SOURCE: 1* Pure Sine Wave AC outlet (110V 200W 400W Peak), 2* USB-A ports (5V, 2.4A), and 1* 12V DC car port to charge your road trip essentials such as smartphones, laptops, cameras, fans, lights and so on. Pass-through charging is supported.
- GREEN POWER SUPPLY: The power station can be recharged by the Jackery SolarSaga 60 solar panel or SolarSaga 100 solar panel. Its built-in MPPT controller enables the solar panel to operate at its max power point for the power station to be recharged at its highest efficiency. TWO alternative ways to recharge: through the wall outlet or the car outlet.
- WHAT YOU GET: 1* Jackery Explorer 240 portable power station, 1*AC adapter, 1* car charger cable, 1* user guide.
We expect guests to be awed by what they see when they first arrive at The Red Sea Project, enjoying a truly immersive barefoot luxury experience. The Coral Bloom designs, taking inspiration from the incredible flora and fauna found uniquely in Saudi Arabia, promise to make that vision a reality. Shurayrah Island is the gateway to The Red Sea Project so it’s important that it sets the standard in groundbreaking architecture and sustainable design, not just for our destination, but globally too. This is achieved by going beyond simply protecting the environment, to applying a regenerative approach,” said John Pagano, CEO of The Red Sea Development Company (TRSDC).