The Dodge Challenger SRT Demon may not be a new muscle car, that is unless…you’re talking about the UK. One of these beasts was shipped across the pond to take one a 992-generation Porsche 911 Turbo S, and the results may or may not surprise you. To start things off, the Demon is powered by a supercharged 6.2L V8 generating 808 hp and 717 lb-ft of torque, mated to an 8-speed automatic transmission that sends power to the rear wheels. Read more for the video.
A 2019 Porsche 911 Turbo S is powered by a turbocharged 3.8L 6-cylinder engine producing 580 hp and 516 lb-ft of torque, paired with a 7-speed automatic transmission sending power to all wheels. Don’t let the power numbers fool you, as the 911 Turbo S is 752-pounds lighter than the Demon, but is it enough to offset the power difference? This drag racing showdown will answer that question.
- Gear up for drag racing action with the 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon with 2 sets of wheel rims and rear spoiler, the 1970 Dodge Charger R/T with removable supercharger, plus a buildable drag racing Christmas tree start light!
- Includes 3 minifigures: a Challenger driver and Charger driver with helmets, and a race marshal with a checkered flag
- 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon model car measures over 1-inch (4cm) high, 5-inch (14cm) long and 2-inch (6cm) wide 1970 Dodge Charger R/T measures over 1-inch (4cm) high, 5-inch (15cm) long and 1-inch (5cm) wide Christmas tree start light measures over 4-inch (11cm) high, 1-inch (4cm) wide and 1-inch (3cm) deep
- 478 pieces – Toy car playset for boys and girls aged 7+ and for fans and kids of all ages
- LEGO Speed Champions 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon and 1970 Dodge Charger R/T 75893 toy cars for kids can be built together with all other original LEGO building toys and LEGO bricks for creative play