At first glance, this just looks like a normal dune buggy, but it actually started out as a 1999 Chevrolet Corvette fixed-roof coupe. The factory chassis as well as drivetrain were retained and the fiberglass body removed. The front / rear frame rails were then shortened, and an exterior cage was fabricated from DOM tubing. Yes, power still comes from the original 5.7-liter LS1 V8 producing 345 hp and 350 lb-ft of torque, paired with a six-speed manual gearbox. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
There are still some parts of the original Corvette you may recognize, as this owner kept the stock interior (dashboard, console, carpet, and seats). However, most other areas of the vehicle are nearly unrecognizable. Featuring a Jeep Wrangler Rubicon front bumper, DOT-certified Hella headlamps, LED taillight assemblies with turn signals / reverse lights, a heavily modified2019 Camaro Z/28 muffler, and lots more. Check it out here.
- Build the Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 Race Car featuring a minifigure cockpit with adjustable roll cage, removable windshield and Chevrolet Camaro-branded rims
- Includes a Chevy Camaro racing driver minifigure with a helmet and a fuel canister
- Measures over 1” (4 cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide
- 198 pieces – Stock car toy for boys and girls aged 7+ and for fans and kids of all ages
- This LEGO Speed Champions Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 Race Car 75891 building toy can be built together with all other original LEGO sets and LEGO toy construction sets for creative play