Photo credit: Flathat3d
By now, many have seen or heard of the Karlmann King, the world’s most expensive SUV, but what if Toyota and Tesla joined in on the fun? It might look something like the Cyber Supra. Based on the Ford F550 4×4 commercial cab chassis, it’s powered by a 6.8-liter V10 engine producing 398 horsepower, mated to a 6-speed automatic transmission, which is needed, considering its curb weight of 13,230 pounds. With a 40-gallon fuel tank, you’ll have plenty during a zombie apocalypse. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
Unfortunately, the vehicle weighs 13,230-pounds with bulletproof body panels, so it has top speed of only 87 mph. Step inside, and you’ll find a 40-inch 4K display, PlayStation 5 game console, satellite navigation, LED starry lighting, a refrigerator, espresso machine, and a custom touchscreen control panel. There’s even an iPad-based workstation that flips out of the armrest at the touch of a button. Now add in some Toyota Supra as well as Tesla Cybertruck design cues, and you end up with a $2.16-million+ USD SUV.
- System: Intel Core i5-10400F 2.9GHz 6-Core, Intel B460 Chipset, 8GB DDR4, 500GB PCI-E NVMe SSD, & Genuine Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Super 6GB Video Card, 1x HDMI, & 1x DisplayPort
- Connectivity: 6x USB 3.1, 2x USB 2.0, 1x RJ-45 Network Ethernet 10/100/1000, & 802.11AC Wi-Fi. Audio: 7.1 Channel. Keyboard and Mouse
- Special feature: Tempered glass side case panel. RGB case lighting. RGB 7 colors, gaming mouse
- 1 year parts & labor. Free lifetime tech support