CD Projekt Red collaborated with NVIDIA when developing Cyberpunk 2077 to add DXR ray tracing as well as DLSS technology to the game. This new behind-the-scenes tech demo shows off all the ray-traced shadows, ray-traced reflections and more that will be in the game, running on NVIDIA RTX hardware. Night City, California will be comprised of six regions: the corporate City Center, immigrant-inhabited Watson, luxurious Westbrook, suburban Heywood, gang-infested Pacifica, and industrial Santo Domingo. Read more to see what the game looks like with an RTX 30 series graphics that has “RTX ON”.
In addition to the open world metropolis Night city, players will also be able to explore the surrounding area, the Badlands. You’ll assume the first-person perspective of the fully customizable mercenary V to navigate these locations on foot and in vehicles, which are subject to either a first or third-person view. Don’t have a high-powered PC? The game is also going to launch on Google Stadia and GeForce Now game streaming services on December 10th.
- Inspired by the in-game ability to see the net overlaid on the real world, the Netrunner Edition is part of the official Cyberpunk 2077 headset collection by SteelSeries
- Features SteelSeries lossless 2.4GHz wireless for ultra-low latency wireless connectivity on PC, PS4, Android, and Switch/Switch Lite
- Detachable clear cast noise canceling microphone with natural sounding clarity, discovered-certified
- Same high-performance speaker drivers as the award-winning Arctis 7, revealing every detail
- Padded AirWeave ear cushions and adjustable, steel-reinforced headband provide lasting comfort and durability
- Age Mfg. Minimum: 72.0 Months
- The package length is 8.89 centimeters
- The package height is 16 centimeters
- The package width is 11.43 centimeters