DeepRoute.ai successfully tested their self-driving SUV with Level 4 autonomy in Shenzhan, China without human intervention. It comes equipped with Driver 2.0, a production-ready L4 solution that consists of five solid-state LiDARs, eight cameras, and a computing platform integrated with its proprietary inference engine.
The perception algorithm comes complete with sensor fusion capable of achieving precise object detection at up to nearly 220 yards. Its control algorithm is based on game theory and can choose the most optimal routes while also making decisions based on real-time situations when negotiating with oncoming vehicles and other road agents. The Driver 2.0 can be offered to automakers for just $3,000 USD for use in mass production vehicles and the algorithm is compatible with anywhere between 2 to 5 solid-state LiDARs. For those who also want a superyacht, Nzuri comes with two self-driving Audi AI: Trail Quattro SUVs.
- Safety Priority : UL 2272 certification ensures Ninebot S meets high standards for fire and electrical safety. The Smart Battery Management System provides reliable battery performance. IP54 waterproof protection ensures operation in various weathers.
- Sturdy & Powerful : Ninebot S is compact, weighting just 28 lbs with a max load of 220 lbs. Thanks to the dual 400W motors, it can easily reach a max speed of 10 mph. A single fully charged battery can run up to 13. 7 miles, climbing a max slope of 15°
- Road Adaptive Design : 10. 5" pneumatic tires provide a comfortable and smoother ride on bumpy roads. Knee control bar allows for precise steering and easy lifting. Applicable Age 16 – 50 years. Applicable Height - 3. 11 – 6. 6 Inch. Operating temperature-14-104°F(-10-40°C)
- Intelligent App Management : Download the Segway app for anti-theft function, speed limit and adjustment, vehicle self-diagnose, firmware upgrade, Ambient Light, vehicle remote control and more.
- Quality Assurance: The Ninebot S is sturdy and durable. One-year or 180-day for different parts, please refer to information in product details below, contact us at [email protected] if you have any problems.
The recent legislation permitting driverless Robotaxis in Shenzhen is the first of its kind, a major milestone in advancing autonomous driving technology to wider and faster adoption. As we advance our mission for commercial deployment of autonomous driving vehicles, we will collaborate with automakers to refine our L4 solution to make it as safe and efficient as possible,” said Maxwell Zhou, CEO of DeepRoute.ai.