If you’ve been considering picking up the GoPro Hero 10, we recommend at least considering the all-new DJI Action 2. Weighing a mere 56 grams, the modular DJI Action 2 consists of the camera unit and various modules, such as the front touchscreen module, power module, and multiple mounting peripherals that can be interchanged. Its 1.76-inch OLED touchscreen boasts an additional OLED screen, which can be securely attached to the bottom of the unit via magnetic locks, making it easy to take selfies or vlog. Read more for two videos, including an early hands-on review.
Unlike previous models, this one packs a 1/1.7-inch sensor capable of recording up to 4K/120fps video for insane detail, along with a super-wide 155° FOV for ultimate immersion. Plus, a new Color Temperature Sensor helps the camera restore color tones in complex lighting conditions and underwater recording for more natural results. For casual recording, you won’t need a gimbal, as it comes with RockSteady 2.0, DJI’s proprietary Electronic Image Stabilization (EIS) technology. Available for pre-order today from $399 USD, with shipments beginning in late November.
- Dual Screens: Osmo Action’s dual screens allow you to capture it all with the touch of a button. A vivid front screen lets you frame yourself effortlessly in any setting, while the back screen delivers a crystal-clear, hyper-responsive display. This durable, versatile action camera is jam-packed with advanced technology that lets you spend less time worrying about equipment and more time living the action.
- The RockSteady technology combines EIS with complex algorithms, delivering stable, shake-free footage no matter how heavy the action gets.
- Action camera with 1/2.3" CMOS Sensor, 12MP, wide-angle 145° that allows you to shoot 4K HDR videos.
- 8x Slow Motion: Capture every epic move with jaw-dropping clarity and detail when you use 8x slow motion with 1080p resolution and 240fps. Time-lapse: Condense time and movement for stunning, easy-to-achieve results. Charging Time: 90 mins
- 11m Waterproof, -10℃ Temperature Resistant Sporting a watertight seal and a hydrophobic coating on the back touchscreen, Osmo Action is waterproof at depths of up to 11 meters, making it the perfect underwater companion. Versatile batteries perform well even in extremely cold environments with temperatures as low as -10℃.
Whether you’re racing down a mountain or playing tag with your kids on a playground, everybody deserves an easy and intuitive tool to capture and remember those life moments. We stripped our action camera down to its fundamentals and rebuilt it from the ground up to create DJI Action 2. You can configure this camera for neighborhood walks, hang gliding off a cliff, music festivals, and countless other action-packed moments. DJI Action 2 embeds DJI’s legendary technology in a revolutionary new series of mounts and fittings, making it easier than ever to see your life in action,” said Paul Pan, DJI Senior Product Line Manager.