During the Adobe MAX Sneaks 2021 event, the company teased Project Morpheus, which is essentially an AI-powered deepfake tool. This innovative video editing technology is powered by Adobe Sensei and utilizes machine learning to automate frame level appearance changes with extremely smooth, consistent results. This makes authoring and editing content easier than ever since it eliminates the time-consuming, frame-by-frame edits. Read more for a tech demo and additional information.
Think of this tool as an updated version of its Neural Filters, which made its debut last year. Neural Filters is essentially an AI-powered tool that lets users change someone’s age, facial expressions or even transfer makeup to another person on static photos by simply using a slider-based interface. The main issue was preserving skin tone, but Adobe appears to have fixed this.
- ROBUST COMPUTING HUB: Tackle any task—from basic computing to multimedia entertainment—every time you power up this beastly machine. Easily expandable and driven by an Intel Core i5 processor, it has the speed, power and storage to do more—everyday!
- 10th Generation Intel Core i5-10400 6-Core Processor (Up to 4.3GHz)
- 12GB 2666MHz DDR4 Memory | 512GB NVMe M.2 SSD | 8X DVD-Writer Double-Layer Drive (DVD-RW)
- Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX201 802.11ax Dual-Band 2.4GHz and 5GHz featuring 2x2 MU-MIMO technology | Bluetooth 5.2 | 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN
- 1 - USB 3.2 Type C Gen 2 port (up to 10 Gbps) (Front) | 1 - USB 3.2 Gen 2 Ports (Front) | 2 - USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type A Ports (Rear) | 4 - USB 2.0 Ports (Rear) | 2 - HDMI Ports (Rear)
As with all Adobe Max Sneaks, Project Morpheus is a way in which we preview exploratory and forward-looking technologies from our research labs and engineering teams. These proof-of-concept ideas aren’t always destined for inclusion in products. We recognize that we have to balance innovation with our responsibility to ensure our technology is being used for the good of our customers and society,” said Adobe.