Jaguar currently competes in Formula E, and last October, they revealed the development version of the I-Type 5 car. So, it wouldn’t be shocking to see the automaker reveal an all-electric hypercar in the near future. Designer Hyunsik Moon believes that to be the case as well, and came up with the Jaguar Unity-One Vision Concept to preview what such a vehicle would look like. The goal was to integrate the feel of a motorcycle into a four-wheeled vehicle. Read more for a video and additional pictures.
Unlike other electric hypercars of the future, this one isn’t fully autonomous, but it does have an innovative pulley leveer mechanism for steering, as in drivers use levers on either side to turn – the harder you pull, the sharper the turn. This adds to the motorcycle feel, though it may not be suitable for any type of turn-heavy track racing. As for the powertrain, the only thing known is that it is all-electric, with each wheel having its own independent motor.
- Build, race and display the Ferrari F40 Competizione with a minifigure cockpit, removable windshield, plus interchangeable car spoilers and hoods to turn the Competizione into the classic F40 road car!
- Includes a Ferrari racing driver minifigure with a helmet
- Ferrari F40 Competizione car toy measures over 1-inch (4cm) high, 5-inch (13cm) long and 1-inch (5cm) wide
- 198 pieces – Racing car toy for boys and girls aged 7+ and for fans and kids of all ages
- This LEGO Speed Champions Ferrari F40 Competizione 75890 fast car playset can be built together with all other original LEGO building toys and LEGO bricks for creative building