It’s true, Fortnite parntered with Ferrari to bring their all-new 296 GTB into the battle royale game. This is also the first licensed vehicle in the game and with it comes fresh Epic Challenges for Week 7, including one where players are tasked with completing time trials in the 296 GTB. There are total of three Time Trial events to complete on the map, and all can be found in the southern half of the island. Read more for a video and additional information.
Players only need to complete one Time Trial to complete the challenge, and when you arrive at one of the locations, look for the white light symbol floating above the road. Simply driving through that marker will begin the time trial. To complete them, you’ll need to hit each checkpoint and reach the final one before the timer runs out.
- More Power. The 10th Gen Intel Core i7-10750H processor provides the ultimate level of performance with up to 5.0GHz Max Turbo and 6 cores
- Supercharger: The NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti graphics is a blazing-fast supercharger for today’s most popular games
- More Frames: Incredible performance paired with the fast 120Hz 15.6" Full HD thin bezel display helps edge out the win
- Thin and Compact: The CNC aluminum unibody frame houses incredible performance in the most compact footprint possible, while remaining remarkably durable and just 0.78" thin
- Ready To Connect: Fully loaded with ample connectivity including a webcam, wireless-AC, Bluetooth 5, 2X USB Type-A, 2X Type-C ports, and more
Get ready to feel the thrill of the ride 🏎️
Buckle up and get ready to experience @Ferrari's new 296 GTB on the Island.
Learn all about this new vehicle and new Ferrari-inspired cosmetics coming to the Shop in our latest blog!
— Fortnite (@FortniteGame) July 22, 2021