Weighing just 2.76-pounds, the EVGA E1 Frame Set chassis frame is made from 100% 3K Plain weave carbon fiber, making it the lightest frame design compared to other chassis of the same volume. It’s available in three options, including the full package Bare Bones Kit, but the one downside is that the cheapest option (EVGA E1 Kit 2) will set you back $1599.99 USD.
On the bright side, the pricey $4999.99 USD Bare Bones Kit does come with an EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 Ti K|NGP|N HYBRID graphics card, EVGA Z690 DARK K|NGP|N motherboard, EVGA 1600 T2 power supply, an EVGA PowerLink 52u, a VGA Vertical Kit, and a premium shipping case. This means you’ll still need to add a CPU, RAM, SSD, and a CPU cooler to complete the build. While the EVGA E1 Frame Set might be extremely functional, we prefer the looks of Project A.R.E.S., which took home the grand prize in Cooler Master’s Case Modding World Series a couple of years ago.
- Polygonal Mesh features a 3-dimensional contour and is also capable of simultaneously providing high airflow and dust filtration.
- A crystalline tempered glass side panel dons a crystalline design, precision engineered for strength as well as aesthetics.Materials:Steel, Plastic
- Three included addressable RGB fans flood the build with lighting while providing considerable airflow.
- For enthusiast-grade cooling, 2,360 millimeter radiators are supported on the top and front panel to keep the most extreme systems cool.
- Support for up to 7,120 millimeter fans and front, top, and rear liquid cooling ensure the utmost in performance.
Back in 1999 when EVGA first was founded, graphics cards were basic. EVGA was the first to introduce Heat Pipe Cooling and iCX Technology along with 4-Way SLI bringing more benefits to gamers. In 2012, EVGA introduced its first Power Supply. Through quality and features EVGA has become a top choice for Power Supplies when gamers are building their systems. E1 continues the tradition of top tier hardware for gamers,” said the company.