Photo credit: Adam Shen | Yanko Design
Industrial designer Adam Shen saw the numerous PlayStation 5 branded accessories on the market and thought that the game console definitely needed a pair of matching true wireless gaming earbuds. Meet EVOLUTION 3D. This set of wireless earbuds purportedly lives up to its name with 3D audio technology as well as matching earbuds and a charging case, complete with the PlayStation logo up front. Read more for additional pictures,
Despite being PlayStation 5 branded, these wireless earbuds work with all compatible devices and offer Active Noise Cancellation in a pebble-like form. As for pricing, computer peripheral maker Razer offers a similar pair for around $199.99 USD, so pricing should be in line with that, and slightly less than the AirPods Pro.
- Advanced Hybrid Active Noise Cancellation (ANC): By producing anti-noise to counter any noise it detects from outside and inside your earbuds, our cutting-edge design is able to shut out all distractions and keep you focused on what matters.
- THX Certified Earbuds: Tested and optimized by experts in cinematic audio immersion at THX Ltd., the earbuds present a rich, balanced soundstage for all your movies, music and gaming.
- In-Ear Design: Get a comfortable, secure, in-ear fit and enhanced noise isolation with Comply foam tips. For even more customized levels of comfort or acoustic options, take your pick from 6 additional silicon tips sizes.
- 60ms Low Latency Connection: Activate Gaming Mode to boost the earbuds’ wireless performance during competitive games and be quicker to aim or react with audio and video that’s more in sync.
- Quick Attention Mode: You can let outside sound in to increase awareness of your surroundings—useful when crossing the road or conversing with other people.