Most Fallout: New Vegas mods aren’t worth talking about, but this one most certainly is. Why? It transforms the post-apocalyptic action role-playing video game into Star Wars Open Worlds, which features a choice-driven storyline, complete with 12 planets to explore. The mod doesn’t stop there, as you also get voice-acted characters, the ability to customize characters, an RPG-inspired skill stats and a new crafting system. Read more for a video and additional information.
Whether it be Coruscant, Tatooine, Naboo, Manaan, Dantooine, and the Sith world of Korriban, you’ll be able to explore the planets like never before using weapons, multiple factions, new companions, bounty hunting as well as multiple side quests. Believe it or not, this mod was created by a single programmer who goes by “Tank_Girl444” online. Unfortunately, there’s no word yet on a release date.
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 Ti 4GB GDDR6 up to 1585MHz at 60W (75W with Dynamic Boost 2.0)
- Intel Core i7-11370H processor (12M Cache, up to 4.8GHz)
- 15.6” 144Hz IPS-Type Full HD (1920x1080) display with adaptive sync
- 8GB DDR4 RAM | 512GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD | Backlit Precision Gaming Keyboard | Windows 10 Home
- 0.8” thin, 4.4 lbs ultraportable form-factor
- Defend the Galaxy and build the largest LEGO Star Wars Millennium Falcon to date! The perfect set for adult Star Wars fans and expert builders, This starship will inspire hours of play recreating the films or can be displayed as a collectible toy model
- The Millennium Falcon is built with 7,541 pieces and includes two crews of minifigures - 4 classic crew minifigures: Han Solo, Chewbacca, Princess Leia and C-3PO, plus 3 Star Wars Episode VII/VIII crew minifigures: Older Han Solo, Rey and Finn
- Main hold features a seating area, Dejarik holographic game, combat remote training helmet, and engineering station with turning minifigure seat, Rear compartment features the engine room with hyperdrive and console and 2 escape Pod hatches
- Exterior features include detailed removable hull panels, lowering boarding ramp, concealed blaster cannon, 4-minifigure cockpit with detachable canopy, interchangeable round/rectangular sensor dishes
- Measures over 8 inches (21cm) high, 33 inches (84cm) long and 22 inches (56cm) wide Builders can slide the panel to reveal the concealed blaster cannon and turn classic Leia’s and Han’s head to reveal their breathing mask decorations