Limited to 100-pieces worldwide, the sleek Fender Lexus LC Stratocaster guitar was designed by Principal Master Builder, Ron Thorn, and sports an omnidirectional Structural Blue finish, which is essentially a spectral range that produces light metallic blue to deep midnight blue inspired by the Morpho butterfly. This is also the same paint used on the Lexus LC 500 coupe and the limited convertible Inspiration Series. Read more for a video and additional information.
This guitar’s neck is crafted from stunning 3A flame maple and finished in high-gloss urethane, giving it a touch of Fender woodworking tradition in contrast with the instrument’s other advanced visual elements. The fingerboard boasts deep-blue polished Richlite, a composite material known for its tonal properties, structural stability as well as resistance to wear and moisture. The fingerboard has a flatter 12″ radius and 22 medium-jumbo stainless steel frets, while white Luminlay fingerboard inlays glow in striking blue. One caveat: it’ll set you back a cool $6,000 USD.
- Next-level Hardware - Make every move count with a blazing-fast processor and our highest-resolution display
- All-In-One Gaming - With backward compatibility, you can explore new titles and old favorites in the expansive Quest content library
- Immersive Entertainment - Get the best seat in the house to live concerts, groundbreaking films, exclusive events and more
- Easy Setup - Just open the box, set up with the smartphone app and jump into VR. No PC or console needed. Requires wireless internet access and the Oculus app (free download) to set up device
- Premium Display - Catch every detail with a stunning display that features 50% more pixels than the original Quest
Collaborating with Lexus to conceptualize, design and build the Fender Lexus LC Stratocaster has been an incredible ride. The process our team took to design this Strat® has certainly been a labor of love, as well as a source of inspiration and excitement around the shop. Our team is constantly building innovative products and this launch is another great representation of craftsmanship and creativity at Fender,” said Mike Lewis, VP of product development, Fender Custom Shop.