The all-new LEGO Ideas Fender Stratocaster set, created in collaboration with fan designer Tomáš Letenay, celebrates the guitar famously played by music legends and upcoming artists alike. This 1970s Fender Stratocaster recreation fits on your desk and includes the option to either build a red or black version of the iconic instrument. Featuring six strings, movable tuning pegs and a tremolo arm for distortion. Read more for two videos, including a hands-on review, additional pictures and information.
For proper display, it also comes with a folding stand, along with an accompanying foot pedal and amp. Plus, you can remove the amplifier’s back and top covers to reveal its inner speaker code, wiring and intricate details, like the tubes, speaker as well as motherboard. Available October 1st, priced at $99 USD.
- Drum roll please as we proudly introduce the first-ever, playable LEGO Grand Piano; Experience the hands-on pleasure of creating a highly sophisticated LEGO concert piano model and then play beautiful music with it
- The LEGO Ideas Grand Piano (21323) has a removable 25-key keyboard, authentic hammer action, moving dampers and pedal, and motor; Combined with the LEGO Powered Up app, you can play a tune yourself or automatically
- Revel in the authentic design details of this beautiful model, from the top lid that can be propped up just like a real grand piano’s, to the opening fallboard and piano leg wheels, plus a height adjustable bench
- If you are looking for a creative DIY project, this 3,662-piece model building kit is ideal for you; So, take some time out and click your stress away with a rewarding challenge that will leave you feeling revitalized
- The piano measures over 8.5” (22.5cm) high, 12” (30.5cm) wide and 13.5” (35.5cm) deep when closed; A stylish item for your home or workplace, it also makes a cool gift for musicians, music-lovers, pianists and hobbyists
The Fender Stratocaster guitar is iconic and has been at the heart of so many incredible songs over the years. We know many of our fans are passionate about music and we hope they enjoy the attention to detail in the not only guitar but also the accessories, such as the strap and the amp,” said Federico Begher, VP of Global Marketing at the LEGO Group.