Photo credit: HiConsumption
Many details have leaked about Apple’s upcoming iPhone 12, including a detail on how the 6.1 and 6.7-inch displays on the Pro models will be capable of a 120Hz refresh rate, with the ability to switch down to 60Hz dynamically to conserve battery life. What if Apple decided to catch everyone off guard with an additional foldable model? Read more for a video showing how such a device could look.
On a related note, the battery capacity on the next-generation iPhones will also be improved, and the 6.7-inch 12 Pro allegedly boasts a 4,400mAh battery. Other upgrades include, a smaller notch, an added LiDAR scanner on the back of the Pro models, and FaceID technology capable of authenticating even at awkward angles. Whatever the case may be, we should get an official announcement from Apple in September.
- Fully unlocked and compatible with any carrier of choice (e.g. AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, Verizon, US-Cellular, Cricket, Metro, etc.).
- The device does not come with headphones or a SIM card. It does include a charger and charging cable that may be generic, in which case it will be UL or Mfi (Made for iPhone) Certified.
- Inspected and guaranteed to have minimal cosmetic damage, which is not noticeable when the device is held at arms length.
- Successfully passed a full diagnostic test which ensures like-new functionality and removal of any prior-user personal information.
- Tested for battery health and guaranteed to have a minimum battery capacity of 80%.