It’s been over 15-years since Forza Motorsport was first released, and the franchise has expanded beyond the player-to-player connection and immersion delivered through state-of-the-art realism. The latest installment, set for release on the Xbox Series X, focuses on speed and power. A next-generation platform provides the team an opportunity to connect players to the Forza universe, and to one another, like you’ve never seen before. Read more for two videos and additional information.
This new Forza Motorsport game offers ray tracing, which is coming to ForzaTech, enabling players to see a dynamic world in 4K, 60fps. The world will be connected and dynamic, whether it be surfaces of cars reflecting off each other to paint bouncing off intensely detailed track surfaces. Turn 10 Studios is set to release Forza Motorsport not only on the Xbox Series X, but Windows 10 PC and on Xbox Game Pass.
- 🎯[UPGRADE YOUR GAMING SETUP] - Designed to be your go-to gaming chair. We guarantee 3 things: first-rate materials, top-notch quality, and exceptional customer service.
- 🎯[FEEL THE DIFFERENCE] - What goes inside the seat? High-density molded foam guarantees never-failing comfort and peace.
- 🎯[REINFORCED DURABILITY] - Built to last years. The coated steel frame is now 0.3mm thicker to prevent any possible corrosion while providing stronger support.
- 🎯[MATERIALS DEFINE QUALITY] - Prime retro leather resists stains and scratches. All parts are BIFMA-certified to ensure safety and stability.
- 🎯[GRAB YOUR BLANKET] - The spacious backrest reclines up to 180° for peaceful nap time. Stretch your legs and relax. Lumbar and neck pillows create personalized support and fit.
Get behind the wheel faster than ever with Quick Resume and dramatically improved load times. With Smart Delivery, the Xbox Series X update is a free download for all Forza Horizon 4 owners and Xbox Game Pass subscribers,” said Microsoft.