Limited to just 500-units worldwide, the Bugatti Baby II pays tribute to the 1920s original and is a 75-percent scale of the Type 35, making it perfect for young adults. It will be offered in four different models: the Base with a 1.4-kWh battery, Novice that can hit 12 miles per hour, Expert can hit a top speed of 30 mph (45 kph), and lastly the Vitesse, which sports a full carbon fiber body as well as a larger 2.8-kWh battery, enabling it to hit 42 mph. Read more for a video and additional information.
This isn’t just a toy car, but rather one built by hand with a rear-wheel drive layout and limited-slip differential. Hydraulic brakes and a regenerative braking system ensure you stop properly. On a full charge, the Base model can get up to 15 miles if “driven carefully,” while the larger battery gets up to 30-miles. How much will this set you back? The Base model costs $34,800 at the current rates), while the Vitesse has a starting price of $50,500.
- Safety Priority : UL 2272 certification ensures Ninebot S meets high standards for fire and electrical safety. The Smart Battery Management System provides reliable battery performance. IP54 waterproof protection ensures operation in various weathers.
- Sturdy & Powerful : Ninebot S is compact, weighting just 28 lbs with a max load of 220 lbs. Thanks to the dual 400W motors, it can easily reach a max speed of 10 mph. A single fully charged battery can run up to 13. 7 miles, climbing a max slope of 15°
- Road Adaptive Design : 10. 5" pneumatic tires provide a comfortable and smoother ride on bumpy roads. Knee control bar allows for precise steering and easy lifting. Applicable Age 16 – 50 years. Applicable Height - 3. 11 – 6. 6 Inch.
- Intelligent App Management : Download the Segway app for anti-theft function, speed limit and adjustment, vehicle self-diagnose, firmware upgrade, Ambient Light, vehicle remote control and more.Rated voltage:54.8V
- Quality Assurance: The Ninebot S is sturdy and durable. One-year or 180-day for different parts, please refer to information in product details below, contact us at [email protected] if you have any problems.
Ettore Bugatti himself was already interested in catering to the children of Bugatti enthusiasts and designed the Type 52 miniature car as a genuine Bugatti. We are continuing this tradition with the new edition of the Bugatti Baby II, and I am delighted that we have found The Little Car Company, a partner that shares the same values as us. With the Bugatti Baby II, we invite a young generation of enthusiasts to fall in love with the wonderful world of Bugatti,” said Stephan Winkelmann, Bugatti’s CEO.