For those who aren’t number aficionados, googol is basically the large number 10100, or in decimal notation, it’s written as the digit 1 followed by one hundred zeroes. Daniel de Bruin decided to build a gear system machine that visualizes this number, which he says is greater than the sum of all the atoms in the known universe. It consists of 100 connected gears, which whhen you turn the gear at one end, it slowly turns the gear behind it at a rate of 1 to 10. Read more for a video and additional information.
For example, when you complete 10 full rotations on the first gear, it will make the second gear rotate just once. This means to get the second gear to rotate 10 times, you would have to rotate the first gear 100 times, thus rotating the third gear just one time. How did this idea come about? Well, back in March, he turned one billion seconds old, and the idea came about.
- SUPERIOR VIEWING EXPERIENCE: Supporting 1920x1080 resolution, VANKYO Leisure 3 projector is powered by MStar Advanced Color Engine, which is ideal for home entertainment. 2020 upgraded LED lighting provides a superior viewing experience for you. (Not recommend for PowerPoint or other office presentation)
- MULTIMEDIA PORTABLE PROJECTOR: VANKYO Leisure 3 projector is perfect for video viewing, TV series watching as well as photo browsing. It can be easily connected to your smartphone, PS3, PS4, X-Box ONE or Wii to enjoy diversified games. A customized bag is designed for easy carry and convenient storage.
- BIG SCREEN SIZE: It provides a watching size from 32” to 170” with the projection distance between 4.9ft to 16.4ft. 6.5 ft is the recommended viewing distance and it’s straightforward to achieve a clear and regular image by the focus and keystone correction adjusting.
- FAN NOISE SUPPRESSION SYSTEM: VANKYO projectors are equipped with an innovative cooling system which contains heat dispersion and noise suppression technology that halves the fan sound. (Power input : 100V-240V 50/60Hz)
- SMARTPHONE CONNECTION AVAILABLE: Without installing any app, you can easily realize the smart-phone connection. An extra Lightning to HDMI adapter is needed for iPhone connection while Micro USB/Type C to HDMI adapter is needed for Android phone connection.(Adapter is sold separately)