Photo credit: XDA-Developers
The Google Pixel 4a has been out for a week now, but here’s a purported first look at the 4a 5G and its successor. In this image, we see a black Pixel 5 and then the Pixel 4a 5G right next to it in white. The former features a dual rear camera setup (16MP Sony IMX481, 12.2MP main sensor), an 8MP Sony IMX355 front camera, Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G CPU, 8GB of RAM, 6.0″ OLED 90Hz display, and a 4,000mAh battery. Read more for a video on the Pixel 5 and additional information.
The Google Pixel 4a 5G sports a 3,800 mAh battery, a dual rear camera setup (16MP Sony IMX481, 12.2MP main Sony IMX363 sensor), 8MP Sony IMX355 selfie camera, Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G processor, 6GB of RAM, a physical fingerprint scanner on back, 6.2″ 60Hz display, and a 3.5mm headphone jack. Both handsets are set to be unveiled by the end of next month, with the first shipments starting at the beginning of October.
- New, unlocked Android phone gives you the flexibility to change carriers and choose your own data plan; works with Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint, AT&T, and other major carriers
- Capture great photos using your cell phone on the 12 MP dual pixel rear camera with features like Live HDR+, Night Sight, and Portrait Mode; share photos directly from the viewfinder of your Pixel camera to Google and popular third party apps
- The Adaptive Battery lasts up to 24 hours  as it learns your favorite apps and reduces power to the ones you rarely use
- HDR+ makes your photos look better by automatically adjusting for color and lighting; Night Sight lets you capture rich detail and color even in the dark; Portrait Mode helps you take beautiful portraits with a DSLR quality look
- Get things done with just your voice: Send texts, get directions and reminders, and multitask on the go on your mobile phone with help from Google