It was just announced, and people are already saying that the Google Pixel 4A is a flagship killer at just $349. Aside from being the first 5G-enabled Pixel, it features a 5.81″ (2340×1080) 60Hz OLED display, Snapdragon 730G SoC, 6GB of RAM, 128GB of internal UFS 2.1 storage, a 12MP rear camera, 8MP front-facing selfie camera, USB-C port, headphone jack, and a 3140mAh battery. Product page. Read more for two videos, including a hands-on video review, and additional information.
Despite the lower price, the Pixel 4A’s camera still offers HDR+ with dual exposure controls, Portrait Mode, Top Shot, Night Sight with astrophotography capabilities and fused video stabilization. The handset also gets Google Assistant to help with multitasking across apps and getting things done faster, such as locating a photo or just sending a text.
- New unlocked Android phone gives you the flexibility to change carriers and choose your own data plan; works with Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint, AT&T, Google Fi, and other major carriers
- Capture great photos using your cell phone on the 12 MP dual pixel rear camera with features like Live HDR+ Night Sight, and Portrait Mode; share photos directly from the viewfinder of your Pixel camera to Google and popular third party apps
- The Adaptive Battery lasts up to 24 hours  as it learns your favorite apps and reduces power to the ones you rarely use
- HDR+ makes your photos look better by automatically adjusting for color and lighting; Night Sight lets you capture rich detail and color even in the dark; Portrait Mode helps you take beautiful portraits with a DSLR quality look
- The custom made Titan M security chip helps secure the operating system and protect sensitive data like passwords; automatically receive the latest OS and security updates on your cell phone for at least 3 years.