Photo credit: WinFuture
Google will officially be unveiling the Pixel 5 and Pixel 4A 5G smartphones on September 30th at a press event, but apparently, the former has already been leaked. WinFuture managed to snag two screenshots of the actual handset, and a few specs to go along with them. It allegedly features a Snapdragon 765G processor with Qualcomm’s integrated X52 modem for 5G support and a 6.0-inch 2340 x 1080 OLED panel (19.5:9 aspect ratio) with a 90Hz refresh rate. Read more for another picture and additional information.
Other features include 8GB of RAM, 128GB of internal storage, dual rear cameras (16MP wide-angle + 12.2MP telephoto), an 8MP front-facing camera, 4,080mAh battery, IP68 waterproofing, and 18W USB-C fast charging. In addition to the handsets, we also expect Google to reveal a new Nest smart speaker along with a Google TV device.
- Unlocked Android phone gives you the flexibility to change carriers and choose your own data plan; works with Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint, AT&T, Google Fi, and other major carriers
- Capture great photos using your cell phone on the 12 MP dual pixel rear camera with features like Live HDR+ Night Sight, and Portrait Mode; share photos directly from the viewfinder of your Pixel camera to Google and popular third party apps
- The Adaptive Battery lasts up to 24 hours  as it learns your favorite apps and reduces power to the ones you rarely use
- HDR+ makes your photos look better by automatically adjusting for color and lighting; Night Sight lets you capture rich detail and color even in the dark; Portrait Mode helps you take beautiful portraits with a DSLR quality look
- The custom made Titan M security chip helps secure the operating system and protect sensitive data like passwords; automatically receive the latest OS and security updates on your cell phone for at least 3 years.