Photo credit: OnLeaks via 91 Mobiles
A new mid-range Google smartphone may be on the way, and it’s most likely the Pixel 6a. Measuring a svelte 152.2 x 71.8 x 8.7mm, it’s rumored to have a 6.2-inch display with a punch hole selfie camera, a larger rear camera bump sporting two sensors as well as an LED flash, either a Qualcomm Snapdragon SoC or Google’s own Tensor chip, up to 8GB of RAM, 128GB of internal storage, and most surprising of all, no headphone jack. Read more for a short video and more pictures.
A closer look at the bottom this device reveals a USB Type-C port and two grilles (speaker + microphone) at the bottom, while there are antenna cutouts on all sides, along with a SIM card housing on the left. It’s expected to launch with Android 12 straight from the factory, complete with 3-years of device support and 5-years of security updates. There’s no word yet on availability, but a launch should be expected in early-mid 2022.
- 5G Enabled (5G service only available on T-Mobile and Google Fi) - Powered by the latest Qualcomm 5G chipset, the OnePlus Nord N200 5G allows you to download or stream your favorite TV shows, connect with your social media, and play online multiplayer at blazing fast speeds.
- 6.49” Full HD+ LCD Display, 90Hz Smooth Display - Immerse yourself in all your favorite movies, TV shows, and video games with N200 5G’s 6.49” crystal clear Full HD+ display.
- 90Hz Smooth Display - The 90Hz refresh rate refreshes 50% faster than standard 60Hz displays, ensuring smooth navigation and scrolling across the home screen and your applications.
- Large 5000mAh battery - The OnePlus Nord N200 5G is powered by a massive 5000mAh battery, providing all the power required to get you through the day. Watch hours of TV, play graphically intense games, or browse the internet non-stop without fear of your device dying. Should the unthinkable happen and your battery die, no sweat.
- 18W Fast Charging - The N200 5G’s 18W fast charging gets you refilled and back on your feet quickly.