The Google Pixel Fold Smartphone, which could possibly be revealed as early as October, is rumored to use Samsung’s ultra-thin glass (UTG). This OLED panel was specially designed for use in foldable devices and manufactured using an intricate process to achieve enhanced flexibility as well as durability when compared to a standard polyimide cover window. With that said, the Pixel Fold may have a main 7.6-inch panel that folds inward. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
Other specifications have yet to be uncovered, but typically on foldable smartphones, the selfie camera is located on its outer display. Photo quality should be second to none, especially with Google’s HDR+ processing. Power could come from a Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 system-on-chip, the same one that powers the Samsung Galaxy S21, while pricing could range anywhere from $999 – $1399, comparable to the Galaxy Z Flip or Motorola RAZR 5G.
- New, unlocked Android phone gives you the flexibility to change carriers and choose your own data plan; unlocked smartphone works with T-Mobile, Sprint, AT&T, Verizon, and other major carriers
- 5G capable  smartphone gives you an extra boost of speed so you can download a movie in seconds,  enjoy smooth streaming in ultra clear HD, play games at home and on the go,  and even share your 5G speed with friends 
- Charge your cell phone wirelessly  or use it to wirelessly charge other Qi-certified devices 
- The all day battery can last up to 48 hours with Extreme Battery Saver 
- Your phone will automatically receive the latest OS and security updates for at least 3 years;  the custom-made Titan M chip helps secure the operating system and sensitive data, like passwords