This Half-Life TikTok voice mod basically replaces the intro narrator, which some know as the tram announcer, with the infamous robotic sounding text-to-speech voice. It was all made possible by a modder who goes by “TheFloofierLove” online, and it only took them 2-days to complete. Interested? The mod can be found on GameBanana, and installing it won’t take long at all.
After downloading the mod, simply place the ‘TikTokTransit’ folder inside the included zip in the same directory as your ‘Valve’ folder. Once that is complete, just select it under the “Custom game” option, and you’re good to go. For the more technically inclined, the mod has only been tested on Xash3D and may have issues with GoldSrc. More information here. If you still can’t get enough, “TheFloofierLove” could be working on something for Half-Life: Alyx.
- Powerful Productivity: AMD Ryzen 3 3350U delivers desktop-class performance and amazing battery life in a slim notebook. With Precision Boost, get up to 3.5GHz for your high-demand applications
- Maximized Visuals: See even more on the stunning 15.6" Full HD display with 82.58% screen-to-body, 16:9 aspect ratio and narrow bezels
- Backlit Keyboard and Fingerprint Reader: Biometric fingerprint reader and Windows Hello sign-in options help keep your Acer PC secure
- Internal Specifications: 4GB DDR4 on-board memory (1 slot available); 128GB NVMe solid-state drive storage (1 hard drive bay available) to store your files and media
- Acer's Purified.Voice technology, features enhanced digital signal processing to cancel out background noise, improve speech accuracy and far-field pickup, which not only makes calls clearer, but makes talking to Alexa easier than before.
Why does this exist? Because I got bored and found out that you don’t actually need TikTok to generate the voice clips,” said its creator.