Hasbro’s next big crowdfunding campaign is here, and it’s for the HasLab Star Wars: The Vintage Collection Razor Crest. At $349.99, this ship will be one of the largest The Vintage Collection vehicles ever produced by Hasbro, measuring 30 inches long (with the main cannons), 20 inches wide, and 10.5 inches tall (when sitting on the landing gear). Fans who back this HasLab will also receive a 3.75-inch Star Wars: The Vintage Collection The Mandalorian Figure in Beskar armor with a one-of-a-kind soft goods cape. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
Features include a cockpit that opens to reveal a full interior, detachable engines, removable hull panels, a weapons locker loaded with accessories, a carbon freezing chamber, removable landing gear, and a bunk area with space for a figure to hide. This campaign has already reached the required 6,000 backers, so whomever joins now is guaranteed one, but unlock 8,000 and 10,000 milestones to receive additional bonuses. More information.
- Kids can role-play as heroic warrior The Mandalorian and play out action-packed Star Wars: The Mandalorian scenes with this detailed, LEGO brick model of The Razor Crest (75292) starship
- This fun buildable toy includes 4 LEGO minifigures: The Mandalorian, Greef Karga, Scout Trooper and the Child, plus an IG-11 LEGO figure, all with cool weapons to role-play exciting battles
- The Razor Crest has a dual LEGO minifigure cockpit, 2 spring-loaded shooters, cargo hold with opening sides/access ramps and carbonite bounty elements inside, sleeping area and detachable escape pod for creative play
- This 1,023-piece construction playset offers a challenging build and combines brilliantly with other LEGO Star Wars sets, and makes a great holiday gift or birthday present for boys and girls ages 10+
- The Razor Crest dreadnought measures over 5.5” (14 centimeter) high, 15” (38 centimeter) long and 11” (28 centimeter) wide, and it makes an eye-catching Star Wars: The Mandalorian display piece when it is not being used to transport vital cargo