H/T>: Car Scoops
Mumbai-based Executive Mod Trendz recently had a customer who wanted to transform their 2009 Honda Civic coupe into a supercar of sorts. So, the tuning shop decided to build a Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 shell for the car from scratch, and to be honest, it looks halfway decent. The dimensions on this knockoff may not match its real-life counterpart, but the matte black paint, along with the body panels could fool some people. Read more for a video of it rolling in the streets of India.
While the headlights and taillights may appear to be from the original Aventador, they are just aftermarket replicas. Step inside, and you’ll realize the shop tried their absolute best by adding orange leather throughout as well as a Lamborghini-style steering wheel, complete with the famous logo. Unfortunately, a detailed walkthrough hasn’t yet been provided, but we’re sure it’s coming sooner than later.
- This 3,696-piece LEGO set for adults features a 1:8 scale race car model, bringing you closer than ever to the real Lamborghini Sián FKP 37
- Authentic replica features include V12 engine with moving pistons, steering, front and rear suspension and rear spoiler, and opening scissor doors
- Admire the 8-speed sequential transmission, opening front and rear hood, detailed disc brakes, golden rims, and lime green color scheme
- Designed for Lego 42115,with this light kit, you can bring your Lego Lamborghini Sián FKP 37 from dark to bright, make it come to life.
- Please note that only LED light set. All LEGO sets showed in images and videos are not included.
- Package contains dot lights, expansion boards, connecting cables, battery holder(batteries not included), adhesive squares, and instruction.