There is Segway, and then the Honda Riding Assist self-balancing motorcycle. Unlike previous self-balancing motorcycles that rely on gyroscopes, Riding Assist utilizes a custom-designed unit that is mounted directly over the front and rear wheels, which enables the bike to remain standing without anyone holding it.
Thanks to the custom-designed unit being located right over the front and rear wheels, it keeps riders upright on the motorcycle as long as they are seated, event at a standstill without their feet on the ground. In case of accidents at city speeds, the motorcycle attempts to keep itself as stable as possible and may help the rider off the bike when possible. Jetpack Aviation’s Speeder Flying Motorcycle doesn’t appear to need this technology anytime soon.
- Safety Priority : UL 2272 certification ensures Ninebot S meets high standards for fire and electrical safety. The Smart Battery Management System provides reliable battery performance. IP54 waterproof protection ensures operation in various weathers.
- Sturdy & Powerful : Ninebot S is compact, weighting just 28 lbs with a max load of 220 lbs. Thanks to the dual 400W motors, it can easily reach a max speed of 10 mph. A single fully charged battery can run up to 13. 7 miles, climbing a max slope of 15°
- Road Adaptive Design : 10. 5" pneumatic tires provide a comfortable and smoother ride on bumpy roads. Knee control bar allows for precise steering and easy lifting. Applicable Age 16 – 50 years. Applicable Height - 3. 11 – 6. 6 Inch. Operating temperature-14-104°F(-10-40°C)
- Intelligent App Management : Download the Segway app for anti-theft function, speed limit and adjustment, vehicle self-diagnose, firmware upgrade, Ambient Light, vehicle remote control and more.
- Quality Assurance: The Ninebot S is sturdy and durable. One-year or 180-day for different parts, please refer to information in product details below, contact us at [email protected] if you have any problems.
For the pursuit of a collision-free society, Honda will expand the introduction of Honda SENSING 360, a recently announced omnidirectional safety and driver-assistive system, to all models to go on sale in all major markets by 2030. Moreover, Honda will continue working to expand application of a motorcycle detection function and further enhance functions of its ADAS (advanced driver-assistance system),” said the company.