Many Honda fans wanted an S2000 trim that would be perfect for the track straight from the factory. So, Honda responded in 2008 with the S2000 Club Racer (CR) edition. Upgrades included a lower ratio steering rack, revised exhaust system, black lug nuts, dark grey colored wheels, clear side markers, a stiffer suspension and new Bridgestone Potenza RE070 tires that were 10mm wider at the rear (255/40R-17). The revamped body kit consisted of a redesigned front lip and large rear spoiler, which both wind-tunnel tested and claimed to reduce the overall coefficient of lift by 70–80%. One 2009 model with just 985-miles on the odometer just sold for a whopping $112,111. Read more for additional pictures and information.
Inside, the CR seats are clad in black Alcantara with yellow inserts and stitching. This same design can also be found on the steering wheel, shift boot, and door panels. Customers were able to select from CR models without a radio or air conditioning, but this example comes optioned with both features. Additional features include cruise control, S2000-branded floor mats, and an aluminum shift knob. More information here.
- This is the ultimate ECTO-1 building kit for fans of LEGO bricks and Ghostbusters looking to build their next model car or simply relax with an immersive hands-on hobby project
- This is no Ghostbusters toy; It’s a car kit for adults with working steering, trapdoor with ghost trap, an extending gunner seat, plus a moving ghost sniffer and other paranormal detection equipment
- With pieces like a curved windshield, modular steering wheel and brick with Ghostbusters deco, this authentically detailed set will look great in your home or office
- Ideal for Ghostbusters fans and LEGO lovers alike, this ECTO-1 model car gives hours of enjoyment and a building experience that will appeal to adults
- Measuring over 8” (22.5cm) high, 18” (47cm) long and 6” (16.5cm) wide, ECTO-1 is packed with authentic details that you'll be proud to display
Instrumentation consists of a 9k-rpm tachometer, a digital speedometer, and gauges for coolant temperature and fuel level. A yellow accent line runs under the light-bar tachometer in the CR, and a ‘peak power indicator’ light is located to the right of the digital speedometer,” said the seller.