Photo credit: Somak Biswas
A Honda S2000 CR recently sold for over $100,000 USD, so it’s no surprise that has piqued the interest of many automotive designers yearning for a successor. One such designer is Somak Biswas who came up with this sleek refresh aimed at the 2024 model year, the 25th anniversary of the original S2000. It would be powered by a Civic Type R-sourced turbocharged 2.0L 4-cylinder engine generating 306-horsepower and 295 pound-feet of torque, mated to a 6-speend manual transmission. Read more for additional pictures and information.
Inside, there would be a Mood Bar, which consists of an integrated soundbar on the dashboard and ambient lighting on the air vents. The infotainment screen would be fully adjustable, allowing it to face the driver for better visibility and reach while driving. A stepped center console, inspired bye the stepped structure of the Japanese pagodas, has physical buttons and knobs, similar to the current S2000.
- This is the ultimate ECTO-1 building kit for fans of LEGO bricks and Ghostbusters looking to build their next model car or simply relax with an immersive hands-on hobby project
- This is no Ghostbusters toy; It’s a car kit for adults with working steering, trapdoor with ghost trap, an extending gunner seat, plus a moving ghost sniffer and other paranormal detection equipment
- With pieces like a curved windshield, modular steering wheel and brick with Ghostbusters deco, this authentically detailed set will look great in your home or office
- Ideal for Ghostbusters fans and LEGO lovers alike, this ECTO-1 model car gives hours of enjoyment and a building experience that will appeal to adults
- Measuring over 8” (22.5cm) high, 18” (47cm) long and 6” (16.5cm) wide, ECTO-1 is packed with authentic details that you'll be proud to display