H/t: Car Scoops
The Silk-FAW-designed Hongqi S9 hypercar has plenty of Italian flair and is powered by a twin-turbocharged V8T hybrid power system that consists on engine paired with three electric motors that generate 1,400-horsepower, enabling it to go from 0-62 mph in a mere 1.9 seconds, while topping out at 249 mph. The company plans on producing just 99-units worldwide, priced at $1.45-million, with first deliveries beginning in 2022. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
This hypercar made its initial debut on September 13, 2019 at the Frankfurt Motor Show in a blue color scheme and was designed to celebrate 70 years of the People’s Republic of China. It foreshadows the plan to launch a hybrid supercar from the Chinese manufacturer, but could also be more of a test vehicle to see if future all-electric models are a feasible option.
- AUTHENTIC DESIGN DETAILS: Just like a full-size Tesla, the My First Model Y delivers the superior Tesla experience for your toddler
- HONKING HORN: This toddler ride-on includes a working horn
- PREMIUM WHEELS: With a rubber grip tread, these wheels provide a smooth and quiet ride. The wheels are safe for indoor and outdoor use
- develop motor skills and learn to ride.
- WORKING STEERING: The working steering helps riders as young as 18 months develop motor skills and learn to ride
We designed the shapes and technical surfaces skillfully until we reached the point of maximum balance between aerodynamics, proportions and beauty. No detail was left to chance in order to complete the body shape of the Hongqi S9 with an aesthetic language of essential, dynamic lines. The end result reveals a timeless, athletic styling that defines the Essence of Beauty,” said Walter De Silva, VP of Styling and Design at Silk-FAW.